Thursday, May 12, 2011

Where to buy Authentic Japanese clothing/items?

Question:


I've asked this question before, and people only give me sites that sell currently popular items, that look similar to styles popular here.
I love clothing and household items that you can tell they're Asian just by looking at them.
For example: http://i56.tinypic.com/25pn5p5.jpg
(The dress, and the bed spread in the background)
Anyone know good websites where I can buy authentic Japanese/Asian clothing and items like these that are good quality, but not too expensive?

Answer:


No, mostly because there is nothing authentic or Japanese about either of those items. If you want a lot of authentically Japanese household items, I would suggest Rakuten or Jshoppers.com, but don't expect to find things like in the picture you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment