Thursday, May 12, 2011

Why is it safe walking around a Japanese city at night but it's not safe walking a U.S. city at night?

Question:




Answer:


Golf has his/her Wang all screwed up. Japan is MUCH safer than the U.S. I have lived here for almost 20 years and I have walked in all kinds of areas at all times of the day and night. Never had any problems and I put myself in situations I would NEVER consider in the U.S.

Osaka supposedly has the highest crime rate, but the crime isn't the violent sort. Stolen bikes. Punks on scooters yanking purses off the shoulders of women. Break ins? No so common. Muggings? Maybe very uncommon.

Why? I can't tell you. Totally safe? I'm sure not, but like I said, I have never had any problems.

EDIT: Yeah, you want the protection of the US military, but then want all other foreigners out. Finally, we have a full-fledged racist on the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment