Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Good books or websites for leaning Japanese kanji?

Question:


Hello. I'm learning Japanese and I would like to know if any of you know any good books and/or websites to study and learn their kanji. I've already memorized hiragana and katakana, so I don't need help with those. Thanks in advance for the help!
ありがとうございます。

Answer:


I've asked a question like this before and someone gave me a site thats actually helping me! Here it is:

http://www.kanji.koohii.com/

You have to create an account for it thought, I just click on "Labs" (after you created your account) and then click on "Start iVocab Shuffle™!" And it'll show you a bunch of kanji and press space and it'll tell you the meaning and how you say it. I'm telling you what to do because i'm telling you the part of the website that helped me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment