Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Japanese translators...please help!!!?

Question:


please help!!!!
will anyone please translate the subs in this video from 1:53 to 14:10
plus the interviewer's questions?

http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/45135250-1854627115.html

the taiwanese drama called "Love Buffet" cast is having an interview in Japan.
so whoever can translate japanese...please translate it.

i know its long but if you do you will be my lifesaver...for 5 PTS.

Answer:


I gave up because of its length.

At least the first question is
Qとっておきの撮影秘話を教えて!
-Tell very special unknown episodes behind shooting drama!

暴露か  Reveal
私のことを話そうとしてるの? Are you going to talk about me?
それは つまり... なんのこと  It(about you) is... what do you suggest?
いろいろあるし You have various (episodes)
いろいろあるって? How is "various"?

何の話? What are you talking about?

いや なんでもないよ Not any

After this, they begun to talk about their first experience of staying rural town (or village?) during making drama.
I'm a native Japanese, so I can read Japanese letters (subs) but I didn't understand what were they wanted to talk.
She used to clean the bathtub before she take a bath?
So what?

I hope somebody follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment