Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Great places to live with culture?

Question:


So basically i need help finding a place close to my dream life, also a college near there. So basically this is me, i like culture, im a fashionista, and i love going to concerts, and helping people out voulunteering at a shelter and im there! I'm planning on becoming a RN nurse or something in the medical feild. I have good grades and involved in A LOT. im not stanford or uc berkely status but more like uc Davis. I do live in california but im looking for a place like New York i think i love the city life but i live in the suburbs as of now. I love helping people out. Im not really concerned with living space as long as there is stuff to do no need to worry about housing. But it has to be a safe city. Any ideas would help really. Thanks in advanced! :)

Answer:


RN? You can't work as RN in Japan with RN license there. You have to get Japanese license.

As for cultural town, I think Kyoto is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment