Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just look at the enticing question, you!?

Question:


I am teaching myself many common words in Nihongo, and that is going well. But the real task is reading and writing. I figure since a lot is written in Hiragana and even English, I might do well enough knowing those. Learning Kanji seems, haaaaaaaaaaaaard, so my question is, how well could I get off knowing Hiragana and a bit of Kanji in Hongo?

Answer:


Well, I've learned Hiragana and Katakana. It seems you know what Hiragana is and Katakana is what they use to write out words of foreign origin. I haven't learned any Kanji yet (kinda scary!) But I've noticed that alot of places have the Hiragana written above the Kanji so I can still figure it out. I say learn Hiragana and Katakana then slowly work on Kanji as you feel comfortable. ^_^ Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment