Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I have to send a package to Japan. I got an address, but I don't know the correct format for sending:?

Question:


This is all I got for an adress. How Do I up it into the right adress format to send to Japan?

74 chome no 3 Ousho nakatou Amagasaki City Hyogo Ken

Answer:


This address is not enough. I think you have to ask the person again to make sure that it's correct.

Addition:
You must have 3 numbers for this address. But you have only 2, "74" and "3" here. So you are missing another one.

And you are missing postal code, too. But we can check it on Japanese web for you. The more important thing is the 3rd number.

Addition2:
Postal code is 660-0075.

Addition3:
>Where will this 3rd number go that I am missing? I got this address from a family member in Korea. Will they write it different?

What do you mean? If they don't know the correct address, I don't know, either.

Addition4:
>Or is it something completely different?

I said it's "3rd" number. So it's something different, right? I think you better give us its apartment name, even if you can't give us person's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment