Monday, June 27, 2011

How can I make my Yahoo知恵袋 account private? I mean, that only I can see the questions i've made...?

Question:


Is it possible that all my information can be only viewed by me? I say this because i've seen other japanese people's profile there and i can see their questions and answers too. How can i make my account completely private??

PS: My main page is private. I know cuz it says このページあなただけが
見ることができます。But I want to do is to put all my pages private.

Answer:


There is no way to make it private on 知恵袋.

>I already went to the "help" section and i didnt find anything helpful.

This is because there is no way.

I don't use 知恵袋 for that and other reasons.

Addition:
I'm not "thecheapest041", lol. I wonder how you came up with 041.

Better to use other Japanese Q&A sites like OKWAVE which has private account function. In fact, I'm using OKWAVE when I want to ask something in Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment