Monday, June 13, 2011

Where online can I buy Shoujo Jidai's Japanese debut album?

Question:


Hi! I am a big fan of Girls' Generation. I really want to buy their Japanese debut album. But where? If you're going to say YesAsia.com or SNSD's Japanese website, don't. It's too expensive, All I want is just the basic album, not the extras like the bag and DVD. I just want the album. Please help. Thank You/Arigatou/Kamsabnida! :)

Answer:


I would suggest CDJapan.co.jp

However, it's common practice in asia to put out first editions with extras. If you don't want the extras, wait a couple of months until the regular version of the cd comes out and it should be cheaper. Otherwise, buy from CDJ as they sell you the cds at the same price you'd be buying them in Japan and nothing more. You also won't be subject to bootlegs from CDJ, as YesAsia is FULL of bootlegs because they suck.

Anyway, wait it out, let the first press run out, and then buy the regular version. Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment