Friday, July 22, 2011

Advise needed! Click here! lol?

Question:


Hiiiiiiiii

I like Japanese guys, I just realized this. I want to move to Japan.
I want to know if Japanese guys would date me, and what particular things do they look for in a gf? Looks? Personality? ... I mean, generally. I understand everyone is different, but I can GENERALLY say, that, white American guys would like a "girl next door", "one of the guys", "funny", "down to earth", "not afraid to get dirty", "blonde, blue eyes - usually", "has drinks with the guys"... type of a girl.

thank uuuuuu

Answer:


Do you have a BA / BS degree ? If not, the road ends here. You need a degree to get a work visa. And to get the work visa you need a job offer before you get there.
I'm an American male, and I'm not attracted to blondes.
Have you ever been to Japan ? Known any Japanese men ?

No comments:

Post a Comment