Friday, July 22, 2011

Is it legal to bring my sex toys to Japan?

Question:


Hi, I will be moving out to Japan this fall as a JET teacher. However, I'm afraid that no Japanese can satisfy my cravings--if you know what I mean. They are cool, but I have heard their instrument is...pencil big. I am from San Francisco, and people here don't care what colour of you boy friend is. So, my boyfriends have been black guys...I won't explain why, but you know what they say.
So, my question is, I have this vibrator called Fujitsu N54-R (B) which gives me heaven but I'm afraid that it's so big for a sex toy that Japanese custom officers may think it's a KATANA. I want to bring it but would it be make lots of hassles? Thanks YOU!

Answer:


If you're that concerned, I think you would just be better off buying toys in Japan. If you aren't comfortable looking for or going to a physical store for such things, there are online options that you can find through Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment