Friday, July 22, 2011

Want to live in Japan, but...?

Question:


I'm not sure how I can. I read it's very expensive to live there. Also, I have to go to college or a university for 4 years to get a work visa, or something? Can someone go a little more deeper and explain this to me a little bit more thoroughly? I also hear that you have to have a job waiting for in Japan before you can move there? Please can someone help me out here?!

Answer:


Ryan, the Japanese government requires us to have a four year degree to qualify for a work visa. To get the work visa you need to have a job offer before you get there. About the only jobs we can get are those that a Japanese can't or won't do. You need to have a special skill a Japanese doesn't have.
To give you an idea of what employers are looking for check out the web site below.

No comments:

Post a Comment