Friday, July 22, 2011

In need a fluent Japanese speaker?

Question:


So I found an Japanese artist online who has her own private artblog from her originial, however, it is under password and ID locked.

The only way to obtain it is to ask for the password/ID directly.
Problem is, I can't type in Japanese. So is there anyone possibly able to write "Hello, I am a fan of your artblog, can i have the password/id so i can access your gallery? thank you."

points for fluent Japanese speaker! thanks!

Answer:


I think it is pointless because if someone gives you the starter and she responds how are you going to carry on? It is highly unlikely that she speaks English so you will keep coming back here to ask questions and people might get tired of you. Just my two cents anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment