Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Do people in japan wear wigs often?

Question:


Just like a styled wig or something.I know there are lots of japanese wig stores but do they often?I am talking about half wigs, extensions and wigs.Do they look down upon it?

Answer:


From what I have seen, I have never really noticed someone wearing a wig before. Unless they are like elderly people, trying to hide their baldness. Extensions might be more popular though, but I doubt it that that many people use them. Most hair seems pretty natural anyway. I don't think they would really look down on it. But then it matters who it is, and their age. Most people who would use it would be the younger generation in their teens or twenties I think. I can't imagine middle aged people using them, and I don't think they would notice easily anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment