Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How popular is American pop Culture in Japan?

Question:


well?

Answer:


I don't really know what you mean by, American pop culture. Are you talking about American actors and singers? Japan has their own pop culture. The only "American" pop culture I can think of is prepubescent girls mindlessly chasing after people like Justin Beiber. I don't live in Japan so I can't really tell you. But they do not worship America.
@Jess, It's you people that give America it's bad name. Your such a ignorant, narcissist, pig-headed individual, that I( and many others) don't think your existence should have ever been fabricated. As a matter of fact, MANY people hate America. And my poor fellow human, you are sadly mistaken if you think America is the reason why Japan is so technologically advanced. I suggest instead of handing out your useless and entirely false information on Yahoo Answers, and go back to your trailer like the sorry soul you are.

@area52, I understand your frustration towards him, but that doesn't give you the right to insult America as a whole. There are many sophisticated people here such as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment