Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What are some typical hobbies that young Japanese males have?

Question:


Planning out a novel, with the second protagonist coming to the USA from Japan, probably of 16 years of age. Nothing too punky or involved with subculture. Desinging him to be quite shy and quiet, but I don't want him to have boring hobbies. The question is too vague and I'll eventually have to make some Japanese friends online to help me out but I can start with this. But please help me out. I know that were not THAT different but I really know there are some.

Ill probably have to ask more questions on Y!A later. If any teen or young adult that lives in Japan since wants to help me out with descriptions you can message me.

Thanks you!!! ^^

Answer:


Definitely some sports activities.
Like Baseball, Soccer, Basketball.
He's going to be the second protagonist and be a friend with the leading character, isn't he?
So it'll be more convincible if he has the same hobby.
It isn't necessary to have just one hobby...

No comments:

Post a Comment