Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Will the japanese judge me because im mixed( half white and half bllack)?

Question:


im going there for a while so im also planning to get a bf n i dont like want to be jusdge as bad becuase to be honest im nothng like some people thnk black people are i dont hang round black people to know but i know some people judge so yeah?

Answer:


When I lived in Japan when I was younger like age 2-6, I had a family friend who was half black and half japanese. He was probably 6 years older than me. He was super nice but I think him being so different, it was easy for kids to exclude him in a way or not feel the need to be super nice to him. But that was when we were all little and kids are crule. So I'm guessing you're older so you'll be in a better situation. If you're polite and nice I don't think you'll have to worry. I think people are much used to people such as you and my friend because there are quite a few people like that in catalogs and magazines now

No comments:

Post a Comment