Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Japanese middle school... where do you put your stuff?

Question:


So I know japanese schools have a place to put your shoes and chance into slippers. But now I was wondering: What about the rest of your stuff?! I mean you still have a coat and your bag.
Here in the Netherlands we put our coat on a peg in the hallway but I never saw one in any drama or manga. We trow our bag on the ground next to our table. Until class is finished and we have to move to the next one. We keep it with us the whole time and drag it from classroom to classroom. I know that if your a student of a middle school in Japan you don't have to change classes. So I was wondering if they also just trow it on the ground. But now I noticed in some manga they have those little hooks on their table where they put their bag. Is this true? And does this also happen in middle school?

(I really need to know the info about a middle school exclusive)

Thanks!

Answer:


It depends on each school. There is no general rule for all middle schools in Japan.

They usually have a locker to put your coat and other stuffs.

>But now I noticed in some manga they have those little hooks on their table where they put their bag. Is this true?

Yes, this is true. If you go to school not in winter and do not have a coat, you just put your bag there.

Check this. The desk has a small hook, right? This is not manga.
http://www.garakutaya.com/schooldesk1.ht…

No comments:

Post a Comment