Saturday, July 23, 2011

How much money should I bring to japan?

Question:


I'm going to Osaka, Japan for a school trip for a couple of weeks, and I'm going to be getting souvenirs and lollies among other things. Everything's sorted, all we need to do is bring is spending money for ourselves. How much should I bring?

I'm from New Zealand if that helps

Answer:


How old are you? Are you old enough to have a credit or debit card? If so,you don't need to bring much money since you could use those card if you run short.
No one here, including me, can give you an accurate amount since we do not know where you will visit, where you will eat, how you will travel around, what kind of souvenirs and how many of them you intend to buy etc. etc.

That said, I usually convert enough money before departure so that I have 20,000 yen upon arrival in Japan.
You can do your own conversion on http://www.xe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment