Saturday, July 23, 2011

Is there two "breeds" of Japanese person?

Question:


Japanese girl said to me the other day that her family is "royal japanese" while my family is "common japanese" ... which p*ssed me off cause that seems REALLY REALLY racist/elitist.

I didn't get how she categorized me as "common japanese" (I'm Japanese-American, I can't even speak Japanese) so I googled it and like all I got was some conversation about KenHirai ... but this is what it said:

"There are actually two different breeds of Japanese. Common Japanese and Royal Japanese.
(Note none of this is racist)

Common Japanese:
Rounder faces,
shorter heights,
bowed legs,
Darker hair and skin color.
More slanted eyes

The Average Japanese person you see is part of the "Common Japanese" derived from the hard working peasant and laborer classes were the would work out in the hot sun all stooped over. Do to this high exposer to sun and bad posture they be came darker and shorter

Royal Japanese:
Slender faces
longer slender noses
Taller heights
Lighter hair and paler skin tones.
Wider eyes.

The "Royal Japanese" descended from the noble and imperial lines. They stayed in doors away from harsh conditions so the skin and hair developed a lighter shade. Do to better diets and postures etc they were taller people. "Royal Japanese" are not as common as "Common Japanese" and are often thought of in Japan as "ideal beauty"."

.... hahaha .... that girl is such a B*TCH!!! DX<

Is this true?? Or i this person just mean?

Answer:


Hirai Ken could be a descendant of persian immigrants in the ancient time, warriors of the Taira clan.
People from the Kii peninsula, which is large part of Mie prefecture is located, appear very Semitic or middle eastern. I met this half white half Japanese Canadian, and first time I met her without knowing she's half Japanese, I thought she's Jewish. She told me her father or mother came from Gobo city, Wakaya, which is on the Kii peninsula. Also I knew this guy from Wakayama in my highschool, and he looked helluva like Jerry Seinfeld.
And this isn't just my opinion but is an observation of many.
There are similarities between the Jews and the Japanese. There is a DNA level similarity. And appearance. Even I, the average looking Japanese, am mistaken for a Jewish person sometimes, and my father, who is from a place in deep mountain ranges in Ehime, where people are "purer", has a high nose and recessed eyes and stuff like that. I mean like he looks like Jewish. You may be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment