Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm a 16 year old British girl looking for Japanese students of around my age to make friends with!?

Question:


I'm looking to make friends with Japanese students of around my age group. I'm a sixteen year old female from Britain and have currently just started to take up the Japanese language. It would be nice to be able to speak to others who have the same interests as i do, i'm not really a big fan of Anime/Manga although i do watch/Read it from time to time, of course the Japanese culture fascinates me, thus the reason for taking the language up in the first place so maybe we could share our cultural differences. I don't mind speaking with males or females, either is fine.

If anyone could share a couple of sites that would be a good starting point, i would be more than thankful.
Or if you happen to be Japanese and pass by this message and like the idea of having a British friend then leave a comment. (:

Answer:


Try
http://www.japan-guide.com/local/?aCAT=2
There are many Japanese looking for friends and the site is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment