Sunday, July 10, 2011

What sweets/chocolate to bring to Japan?

Question:


From England. What do they have there already that i shouldn't bother bringing and what do Japanese people like in chocolate/sweets particularly? And what other things should I give.

I'm staying with a family and really want to show my thanks.

Answer:


My stay in your country was very short. So I don't know sweets that Japanese people love.
But,I 've searched using internet. As a result,some Japanese people recommend "Montezuma's" . If this opinion be a help,I'm glad.
But If you chose chocolate ,you should attention to the air temperature. It's very hot.
British tea also will make them happy.It's popular in Japan too.

And I think big cheese is good idea. They must be surprised.
However,you should chose normal taste (not blue or wash).
Because some Japanese people aren't familiar with them(but I love them!)

Now Japan is serious situation as you know, but thanks for your visiting.
By th way, I like Walkers.We can get them easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment