Sunday, July 10, 2011

What asian movie is this? Possibly Japanese or Chinese?

Question:


I was too young to know what Country it was from, but it was Asian.

Okay so its like, about a girl who wanted to play soccer but she couldn't because she was always being discriminated because shes female. Then she shaves her head (and I remember this part because the bald cap made her head look HUDGE) and she plays a big soccer game and during the games shes like, a martial arts master or something? She kicks the ball and it hits this guy and knocks him out, and then it hits more people and they die or something?

Sorry for the horrible description, I saw it when I was 6. I really want to see it again because I remember it being so ridiculous that it was funny.

Answer:


I think it's Shaolin Soccer. Vicky Zhao was the girl that shaved her head.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286112/

Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment