Thursday, August 11, 2011

Good Male Japanese Names and Definitions?

Question:


Yea I need to change a characters name in my little comic but the thing is I don't know any good Japanese names ^^; I don't want them the be plain though I want them to be..... er....... not plain heh heh...
Actually just give me any name you know of XD

Answer:


I would say "Gokomatsu" would be an entertaining and very japanese name! Also
, if you want a good name that your readers/you will remember then perhaps "Yuuto" or "Ren".

Gokomatsu was the name of a past Japanese Emperor...so is quite a royal name.
Yuuto means gentle... so I wouldn't use this in your comic if you want a dangerous villian!
Ren means "the lous flower" or, in other words, the lily.

Hope your comic works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment