Thursday, August 11, 2011

I need to drop off for a little while.?

Question:


Im 20 years old and i have no direction in life. Everything is out of control and i cant seem to gain any sort of leverage. I cant get into college and for me military is not an option, ive been working since i was 18 at the same shitty company not advancing or even making head way for a promotion. Im stressed my body always aches and i cant seem to make any friends, i try i honestly do but the people my age seem to just be dumb and interested in things that i find childish.....i want to get out and just do some backpacking for a while maybe just open myself to different things but i just want to relax and i cant seem to do that here. Ive been staring at the same walls since i was in the 9th grade and i just cant do it anymore. I want to find myself and live with a little excitement. I hear Japan is pretty good for that but i dont know how much it is to live in japan for about 6 months nor do i know how to got about actually going.......please help me.

Answer:


You can apply for working holiday visa if you are from certain countries like UK.

But Japan is in the middle of worst recession since WW2. And there is a strong sense of stagnation now as Japan is still in the process of restoration from March earthquake. So I don't think your life will be changed much.

No comments:

Post a Comment