Thursday, August 11, 2011

What are some really good tourist attractions in Tokyo, Japan that a teen would love?

Question:


And also restaurants, malls, etc. and of course the regular tourist attractions.

Answer:


I'm a teen and Japanese.

When I went I wanted to follow the fashion trend to so I went to Shibuya. Shibuya has the best shopping malls. From expensive brands like Louis Vuitton, YSL to Uniqlo( Japanese brand)
If you go there go to a mall called 109. They have cheap clothes.

Restraunts are different, Japan has a lot of individual businesses which are famous so you have to look at tour books for that. But in Shibuya they have a lot of restaurants as well. But remember that they are expensive.

My favourite food is Ramen. Try Eki Ramen meaning Ramen at Train. In train stations they have ramen for $5. Try shouyu Ramen. My favourite. Kaiten Zushi is also fun for people. It means Turning Sushi, Youtube videos.

It's 5 am so I'm tired, so leave additional for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment