Friday, August 5, 2011

How to dress like Japan in America?

Question:


I ABSOLUTELY LOVE JAPAN! I love their fashions most of all. So, I was wondering how I can dress like it here in America! I especially like how their looks are bright, colorful, and playful! But, whenever I try to make a colorful outfit like it, it doesn't seems to look as great. How can I have that colorful spark?

Also I was wondering if Co-splay and Lolita styles are still popular in Japan. I was looking on a few websites about Japan's street fashion. And I noticed lots of the styles, people were dressing normally and only a few were dressed in Co-splay and Lolita. I'm planning on going to Japan one day and I want to dress in costume styles. But I'm worried that if I dress in Co-splay or Lolita, when it seems dressing normal is in now, that I will look out of place.

Please help! :-)

Answer:


Most Japanese people wear something which Americans also wear. So if you wear what you wear now, it's like "dressing like Japan".

No comments:

Post a Comment