Friday, August 5, 2011

I want to move to Japan?

Question:


I'm 13 years old and when I'm 17 I want to move to Japan (preferably Tokyo)
I do not know any Japanese but I am trying to learn
I find hirigana hard to learn but I know there is no easy way I just have to work hard
First does anyone have any tips on how to learn Japanese or any websites that will help me learn it?
I want to study Japanese at university but obviously I can't do that for a few years
When I can speak Japanese I want to teach English to Japanese students in a school or maybe work in a nursery or childcare (all in Japan)
Does anyone know what kind of job oppurtunities I could have?
I don't like fish or seafood at all and I can be quite picky on what I eat so what is there to eat in Japan for me? I know there must be something!
I have a pen friend in Japan that speaks English and she helps me alot!
But I still have all these questions!!
Can anybody please help answer some of these questions?
Thank you! :D

Answer:


Sorry, but you'll have no job options until you have a BA / BS degree. This is required by the Japanese government to get a work visa. Things may change by the time you're old enough to actually move there. You're looking at 7 or 8 years in the future.
youtube has a lot of free videos to get you started to learn Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment