Monday, August 8, 2011

Japanese Language(help)?

Question:


Well I have learn in making this sentence:

Shukudai o motte kuru no o wasuremashita

My question is can we use other verb than "wasuremasu"(because in my textbook only give example with "wasuremasu" only)

If I can,what if I wanted to use "sumimasu"(live):

Watashi wa tokoro no chikaku ni umi ga aru no o sunde imasu

Should I use the particle "o" in the sentence or should I replace it with "ni".

Thanks

Answer:


Hi, I'm Japanese.

There's no verb than "wasuremasu" and "wasuremasita".

"Syukudai o motte kuru no o wasuremahita"

is

"I didn't bring my homework"


Otherwise,

"Syukudai o shite imasenn"

and

"Syukudai o suru no o wasuremashita"

is

"I didn't do my homework"


"Watashi wa --- ni sumimasu"

means "I'm going to live ---" (or "I will live in ---")

"Watashi wa --- ni sunde imasu" means "I live in ---"


Yes, you should replace and remove words.

"Watashi wa tokoro no chikaku ni umi ga aru no o sunde imasu"

changes to

"Watashi wa umi ga chikaku ni aru tokoro ni sunde imasu"

No comments:

Post a Comment