Monday, August 8, 2011

Questions for moving to Japan?

Question:


I would like to move Japan after taking a trip there, I just have a lot of questions.

First off, I'm 18 with a passport and I can get a visa. But since I want to live there, can I? I believe 21 is the legal adult age there. Will I be able to get an apartment and a Job? I'm aware getting a Job will be difficult without a full college degree. And How do these Visas work once I'm there? How do you gain citizenship once your over there? I think those are my main questions. If you would like to add anymore important information, please do.

Answer:


To get a work visa you need to have a four year degree, BA / BS., or ten years experience in a job field they need. The other visa option is student. This requires being accepted into a Japanese college & a lot of money. ( $80,000 - $100,000 ) .
The age of adulthood in Japan is 20.
You can't get a job without a degree. It's a requirement for a work visa. You can only stay 90 days as a visitor.
Sorry, this just isn't possible until you get a degree. And even then it wouldn't be certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment