Friday, October 21, 2011

Can anyone translate me this text into japanese?

Question:


hiii!!!
i just received an email from a person i know who lives with his family in Japan and i'd like to write him in japanese :). so, can you translate this text for me?? i'd like write him in a formal way because he's sooo much older than me.
Now, this is the text:
--------------------------------------…
hi
i'm sorry for the late, but this week i've been busy with school and other. However, my family and I
are fine.
I'm happy that your wife is fine and i hope that with the time you'll feel more comfortable with working in Japan. Instead, i can't wait to come to Japan!! I should come there next summer thanks to (name) association and stay about 4-6 weeks. I'm so excited!

My studies about japanese are going well and i hope i'll be able to talk quite fluently when i'll come to Japan.

I saw the photos .they are nice memories and it would be nice take other photos when you'll come back here. i also hope that your dream will comes true.

thanks for the addresse and number (about skipe, i'm sorry but i haven't it :( ). i'll surely come to visit you when i'll come there :).

regards to you and your wife.
bye :)
--------------------------------------…

thanks ^ - ^

Answer:


ハイ
遅くてごめんなさい、ですが、今週私は、学校や他のと忙しい。しかし、私の家族と…
罰金です。
私はあなたの妻が良好であること幸せだと私は時間の経過とともに、日本で働くと、…

日本についての私の研究はうまくいっていると私は私が日本に来るからと、かなり流…

私は写真を見た。彼らは良い思い出ですし、ここに戻ってくるときに、他の写真を撮…

アドレスと番号のおかげで(Skypeについて、私は申し訳ないが、私はそれでは…

あなたとあなたの奥さんによろしく。
さようなら:)

Also, I made some corrections.

Not all words are in Japanese. Japanese children have to learn the roman alphabet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment