Friday, October 21, 2011

Things to do in Japan?

Question:


I don't know exact dates, but I'm thinking early July (between July 2nd to July 22nd). I have a lot of parks and gardens on my list, so no need to include those. Basically what I'm looking for is:

- Places to eat
- Museums
- Anime stores (or anything to do with anime, really)
- Art galleries
- Shrines/Temples
- Books, movies, and CDs
- Kimono shops

I'm not going to have a lot of spending money ... I'm thinking $100-200 Canadian. The only thing I need money for is material shopping (clothes, books, movies, cds) ... sightseeing, travel, food, etc is all being taken care of, but I still want to find cheap things.

I also don't know what cities yet, but we're probably going to be in and around Tokyo ... so:

- Tokyo
- Shinjuku
- Asakusa
- Shibuya
- Harajuku
- Roppongi
- Azabu Juban
- Odaiba
- Ebisu
- Kanda
- Ginza
- Ueno
- Akihabara
- Ikebukuro
- Tsukiji

Answer:


I highly suggest you visit http://www.japan-guide.com

It will breakdown each neighborhood in detail with what each has to offer, and will give you a good overview of things you probably can do and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment