Friday, October 21, 2011

Japanese salaryman who used to live in America, Any opinions?

Question:


I'm an American white guy and I have been living in Japan for the past 4 years of my life. I was talking to my buddy who is actually a Japanese salaryman who used to live in America.

My friend and I were drinking beers and talking about the differences (good and bad) between America and Japan. It's interesting to hear the perspective of somebody who is Japanese and their perspective on being an exchange student in America.

I actually filmed this about 2 years ago since I lost the file on my laptop and I just found it yesterday, so I decided to upload it. This video was actually filmed in 2009. And oh boy, I haven't seen this video in about 2 years, and I found what he said to be quite interesting.

Any opinions on it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Yf3Fo0X…

Answer:


The Yakuza isn't a " gang ". The are closer related to the Mafia, but still different. Japan doesn't have petty criminals like The Bloods /
Interesting video. But the man seems more American than Nihonjin..

No comments:

Post a Comment