Friday, October 21, 2011

Is it possible for me to work as a vet in Japan?

Question:


I heard from a friend of mine that the only job I could possibly get in Japan would be as a school English teacher =.= (unless you're a businessman working for a non-Japanese company) please tell me its not true I want to live and work as a vet in Tokyo one day T.T

Answer:


I'll be blunt with you, chances are just about zero.
You would have to know how to read, write & speak Japanese at a native level. You would have to go to a Japanese school & pass all their tests. Of course all the tests will be in Japanese.
Most Americans teach English. You need to have a job skill a Japanese doesn't have. If they can do the job, they will always be hired first.
Tokyo is also the hardest city to find work in.
Sorry, your friend is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment