Friday, October 21, 2011

Does Japanese Stores check your ID to buy 18+ games? I am not 18?

Question:


I am currently 15 :(, I am mature enough to handle eroge games. I have played many of them, please don't judge me, as some eroge games have great storylines and practically no eroge.

So, the question is, If I go to Akihabara, and attempt to buy a 18+ game, will they stop me? Or is it like in the united states where it is illegal? I am fairly big, I could probably get off as a 16-17 year old at the most.

Oh, and I can speak Japanese fluently, and English fluently (duh). Btw George Hulliman is not my real name.

Answer:


You can buy it without ID confirmation.
No strict confirmation except obvious strange age to be 18.
To require ID is now only buying Tabacco in Japan.
There are many shop to sell erotic games(eroge) in Akihabara.
I think you will be happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment