Sunday, October 23, 2011

How can i go to a college in japan?

Question:


im 15 years old and i love japan there art,culture and society also i practice ninjutsu so i also want to practice the traditional ninjutsu so i decided i wanted to go to college there and live there maybe for the rest of my life but i dont know how i can go there for college so if anyone has the answer i would like to know thank you

Answer:


Have you heard of the Monbukagakusho scholarship? It's a free-ride scholarship given to potential students who want to study in Japan, courtesy of the Japanese government. And when I say free ride, I mean they pay all tuition, school fees, and you get a stipend to live off of while you focus on your studies. Here's the catch: once you arrive, you're not allowed to leave Japan until you graduate (anywhere between 2 - 6 years, depending on the school). Also, the application process, while free, is very long (over a year, start to finish), very complicated, and very strict.

They're doing this, I'm assuming, because of the aging population crisis in Japan right now. They're quickly running short on future workers, so they're now having to import a workforce. I haven't tried out for it yet (screening for the 2012 school year is over), but I hope to get my chance the moment it becomes available next year. Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment