Sunday, October 23, 2011

My name is Yarou and would like to visit japan?

Question:


Hello, My name is Jaro wich is pronounced exactly like yarou and I'm planning on visiting Japan but I have several questions on what to do with this dilema.
As you might already know my name is japanese for several meanings including some offensive ones like jerk, bastard and maybe even more.

Now imagine if i were to introduce myself to a local and say Hello my name is Jaro and I come from belgium, nice to meet you! :D
The local would see this as: Hello my name is bastard! and I come from belgium, nice to meet you! :D

Now the question here is what should I do? Should I lie about my name wich could cause trouble later on or how should I handle this matter? The last thing I want to do is cause trouble or insult someone ^^

Answer:


no.
no need to worry about yarou thing.
nobody realize its the same pronounciation of 野郎(yarou)
Jaro Smith.
oh mr. smith. oh foreign name. thats all we feel.
we dont realize so yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment