Sunday, October 23, 2011

Should I drop my Japanese Class?

Question:


This semester I decided to take three language classes because I have not taken my accuplacer math tests and I do not want to take remedial math. So far I am doing fine in Arabic and Chinese but I cannot seem to pass tests in Japanese. I cannot understand the Hirigami. I find Chinese Characters are so much easier to understand then the Japanese. And I seem to be getting A's on my Arabic tests. I know I do not have as much need for Japanese as I do for the others. I just got my TEFL certificate and I want to teach in China , Russia, or Middle East. I usually do fine with Japanese if I am able to use the Kanji instead of the others. We had to write the times and I did the entire thing in Kanji and I got all of them

Answer:


It is not compulsory to learn Japanese and besides you are doing well enough in the other languages. Pay wise, you will earn much better in China, Russia or the Middle East than in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment