Sunday, October 23, 2011

Other country's food?

Question:


We had Uchinancyu Festival a couple week ago at Okinawa, Japan.
It is a festival for Okinawan people who immigrated in all over the world.
There are so many food stall from around the world that I wondered what to eat.
Eventually, I bought Choripán which is a type of sandwich with chorizo invented in Argentina.
To be honest, I didnt like it. I have tried Brazilian food, Thai food, Korean food, Chinese food etc...
Anyway, I think Chinese food is the best for me.(Needless to say, Japanese food is the best but weed out it)

Which country food is the best for you? ※except own country's one.

Answer:


Eimi-san: Nihon no ryori wa ichiban!!! lol. I'm American, and I love Japanese food. It was my first ethnic food that I really liked, but I've never had kaiseki or anything really exotic. I'd like to try. I also like:

Thai
Peruvian
Vietnamese
Afghan
Cantonese
Italian
Mexican
Korean
French
Trinidadian
Greek
Hmmmmm... there's not that much I don't like! I'm not that crazy about food from land-locked cultures, like Mongolia, Tibet, Bavaria (Germany), Hungary, etc. Not enough fish and green vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment