Saturday, November 5, 2011

How can I move to Japan?

Question:


Hi. I'm an average American high school senior. Nothing too amazing. Next year, I'll be going off to college. My hope is to move to Japan after I graduate from college. I've looked into many things, including trying to become an English teacher. I've also thought about, instead, earning a degree in business, and moving to Japan, right off the bat. I'm already learning Japanese successfully, and next year, I'll be taking a course in school for the language. Anything else I need to know? I also need to learn about certain laws that apply to moving there. Maybe I'll stay there for 5 years. Who knows...

Answer:


Most good jobs in Japan are ready for college seniors. So it's much better to go to a Japanese college first. But it will take $100,000 and Japanese proficiency. It's not easy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment