Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Vegetarianism in Japan?

Question:


How common is it? I've been one for the past like 9 years or so (I lost count after awhile). I'm going on vacation soon and would hate to have all that time go to waste but on the other hand I am going to a different country so I want to try new things.
And please no comments about how being a vegetarian is stupid or unhealthy, my doctor has been one for 30+ years. It is a personal choice.

Thanks

Answer:


I do believe vegetarians are healthy.
I don't eat beef, pork and chicken meat, not because I feel guilty to eat them, but because my stomach wouldn't accept them.
I can hardly understand the philosophy of "vegetarianism." If you feel guilty to eat any creatures on this planet for your survival, why can you eat vegetables? Why are vegetables exceptions? You are killing them. How can you justify your slaughter?

No comments:

Post a Comment