Saturday, December 10, 2011

How does the seating work at Yoyogi Stadium in Tokyo?

Question:


I am trying to buy floor seats for a concert that will be held at the Yoyogi National Stadium...but the ticket information is really confusing. Plus the seating chart on the website does not show the arrangement of the floor seating.

http://naash.go.jp/yoyogi/sisetu/ichitai/tabid/67/Default.aspx

I am assuming the blue and pink are the "arena" seats, aka NOT floor seats? I just need to make sure the purple area is definitely the floor seats. Also the picture here: http://park1.aeonnet.ne.jp/~tamu/kaijo/yoyogi/ayu0804.jpg. The labels are confusing. "Stando" means floor seating, I am pretty sure. NOT the side-seats, aka "arena" seats. I just want to confirm this so that I buy the tickets that I actually want! Thank you. If there's a better picture of the venue seating, please provide a link, thank you!!!

Answer:


I think you need to define your "arena" or "floor" seat first. You are using a lot of words. And it's already confusing.

The allocation of seats varies, depending on each event. So the seat on your 1st link does not have much significance because it's just a general map of Yoyogi Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment