Thursday, March 31, 2011

How do you say "As I have already mentioned" in Japanese?

Question:


Can you please translate
-As I have already said/mentioned
in both hiragana/kanji and romaji please.

And whilst you're at it...
please also translate: (Optional-but it would be helpful)
-I want to explore different cultures
-To do this, I need to earn a lot of money
-I need to study well and get a good job
-I wonder what career I should take on

with those above, all I'm really looking for are the words for "need" and "I wonder" in those contexts...but if you could..and also have time, then please do translate the whole phrase/sentence.

Thank you so much for your time...

FIRST answer that I find useful will be the best answer...I NEED THIS FOR TOMORROW!!!

Answer:


As I have already said/mentioned
Sudeni mousiageta toori=すでにもうしあげたとおり=すでに申し上げた通り
is polite and a rather formal expression.

I want to explore different cultures
watasiha kotonaru bunnka ni furetai nodesu=わたしは ことなる ぶんかに ふれたいのです=私は 異なる 文化に 触れたいのです *I changed the "explore" to "come in touch with"

*By my experience, this site does not allow too many japanese words in an answer.
Therefore, I think this is maximun. Hope someone else will answer the rest for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment