Thursday, March 31, 2011

What are Japanese People like?

Question:


I love anime, so I wouldn't mind learning the language and maybe going to japan one day (5 years away at least).

But what are the people like?
Since Im going to sound a little racist and group all asian people into the same boat, but of what I've met of asian people in high school and at course they seem quite stuck up themselves and looked down on us white guys was the feeling I got in high school, But I think they were korean.

So tell me what are the people like?
Would they be rude to me if I ever took a holiday there and could just talk a bit of Japanese?
Are they nice to foreigners?

Or whats something from a foreigner's point of view of the people, like I've heard the french aren't very nice people to those who can't speak their language.

Are they racist?
Like one of my friends recently got beaten up by 20people in amsterdam and he said the only thing he did wrong was speaking english and he said he wasn't american or english he was from new zealand and he could speak the language no problem either, yet they still kept going him.
Btw he lived there so he was fluent in the language

Answer:


Japanese people in general are very polite and respectful. They treat you very well, and are very hospitable as well. I wouldn't think that they would be mean to you because your a foreigner, or because you can only speak English. From my past experience at airports and on the street, they will try very hard to understand what you are trying to say and help you, or find someone else who can. Japanese people are awesomee!

No comments:

Post a Comment