Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How to Get People Motivated to Help the Japanese?

Question:


What are some ways to get people motivated to help? Particularly in schools and such, I want people in my school to help Japan by donating money and such. The kids give my teacher money to buy candy for them, I don't see why they can't donate money for people that deserve something. I mean these people lost a lot. So what are some ways to get people in school motivated to help? How to do this?

Answer:


Sell bake goods so us selfish Americans think we are just buying a cookie so we can get fatter and fatter rather than giving one dollar to people who really need it. Lol being sarcastic but try bake sales, lemonade stand, car wash, etc. Most people won't donate without getting something in return. It's the American way sadly. I donated $200 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment