Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm Sooo Worried & Scared For Japan?

Question:


Ok I'm half Japanese half of my family lives in Japan but they were in a safe place they live in southern Japan, and Japan is like a second home to me because I grew up around Japanese stuff and been to Japan like 3 times in my life and I plan on living there when I get older. I just don't know what is going to happen next like is it going to get worse or something. I'm just scared that Japan is going to get poor or something like that, Is the radiation going to spread like everywhere in Japan Is it ever going to stop leaking. Is Japan going to recover and get back to the way it was or is it going to get poor and the economy is going to drop like below the top 10?

Answer:


No one knows what will happen in the future. But I think there will be some decline in Japanese economy because of this disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment