Tuesday, March 15, 2011

If you're living in the UK and have used rakuten.co.jp, what was the service quality like?

Question:


I'm planning on ordering clothes and/or beauty products from there and I';d like to hear how other peoples' experiences in general were.

Please tell me what you got, which shop you got it from, when you ordered it, how long it took to arrive and what condition it was in on arrival.

Answer:


Although I don't live in the UK, I order from Rakuten on a weekly basis. I have bought many things from a variety of shops (from clothes to cooking utensils, wines, and foods). It has always arrived promptly within days, the service was always exceptional and the condition is perfect upon arrival. I cannot say how long it would take to UK though, but my guess is very quickly as the postal service herein Japan is very quick and cheap. Items shipped overseas usually arrive within or less than a week.
The Japanese people who own the shops are very much conscious of the service they give and want complete customer satisfaction, as do all shop owners in Japan. I would very much recommend Rakuten to anyone who would like to shop from Japan over the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment