Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Which back-up plan is best after a failed attempt to fly to Tokyo, March 23rd?

Question:


It's been a trip I put off for 7 years, and 2 months after finally manning up and buying a ticket, it seems I should have waited a bit longer.

Basically American Airlines says that I can change my date and travel locations, but I have to decide before the 23rd of this month and I would have to fly, no later than May 10th. With that information I can...

Keep the same or around the same date but change the airport to Osaka, paying extra $430 for flight difference.
Wait until May and fly into Tokyo with no extra cost.
Wait until May and fly into Osaka, paying extra $450.
Put Japan off for a while and use the money from what was originally a ticket to Japan, to go someplace else, like first class ticket to Florida or Las Vegas.

If I want to fly after May I would have to pay a $250 dollar fee plus whatever the flight difference, for example Tokyo in September $250+$300 difference.

What do you all think?

Answer:


Fly to Osaka and check out Osaka, Kyoto, and Nara. Maybe see if you can visit Nagoya

No comments:

Post a Comment