Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ideas to help Japan? campaign for my school?

Question:


I love Japan, my whole heart is in Japan and it completely broke me when the earthquake and Tsunami happened :( , at first I was like 'I'm 15, all I can do is hope for the best T-T' But then I thought, 'hey! I got 135 bucks in the bank AND 30 bucks in bills ANDDDD about 60+ dollars in change!! YAY , DONATE <3!!' Soooo then I thought 'Why not take it the next step further :D' So now I'm going to do a campaign in my school to help raise money for Japan !! WOOT!!!
So what I'm asking is, have any ideas on what I could sell to help raise money? Me and my friends were thinking along the lines of bake sales and selling origami and what not :) , I can also sew VERY well and I'm gonna make keychain plushies and big plushies as well :D !!
Anyone have any other ideas that I can do to help out? Weather it's something I can sell/ make or do around the community !! But try and make it something related to the Japanese culture, like how I mentioned origami's and the pulshies (even though pulshies aren't traditional, but they are VERY big there, so it all counts )
I'LL DO WHAT EVER I CAN!!! I LOVE YOU JAPAN :D !!!

Answer:


send them more anime

No comments:

Post a Comment