Sunday, April 10, 2011

How do you feel about Hayden Panettiere's Dolphin crusade?

Question:


I'm Korean, so I've had my fair share of dog eating jokes from many people, but lots of these "animal" activists nowadays completely block off Japanese people from hunting dolphins for food? I've always thought of these people as being too obnoxious (PETA), I mean I guess they have their own reasons but they always try to force the people who are against them has to completely submit their way of life for their needs to protect animals from these "savages" or whatever? I'm not saying eating dogs or dolphins is morally right or anything, it's just that their ways are too forceful or just plain obnoxious? How can people just give up how they've been living for decades and centuries?

Answer:


I can't say for the dolphin-thing, but I think PETA/many animal activist groups are just a little too extreme, and have become a joke in the eyes of a lotta people and almost all ignore them. (People Eating Tasty Animals, anyone? Sorry...)

But I also think...if the protesters are starving to death they would eat an animal, whatever it is, too. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment